The Governing Board is composed of representatives of the partners of ARCNL; the board has a Chairman and five members, supported by a secretary. The Governing Board is responsible for the overall supervision of ARCNL and the director, and acts as decision making body.
- Prof. dr. Jan de Boer, chairperson of the ARCNL Governing Board, Member of the Executive Board of the Dutch Research Council (NWO)
- Prof. dr. Aletta Kraneveld, Dean of the Faculty of Science at VU University Amsterdam
- Prof. dr. Theo Rasing, Director of the Institute of Molecules and Materials of the Radboud University of Nijmegen; member on behalf of NWO
- Dr. Frank Schuurmans, Vice President Research at ASML
- Prof. dr. Bart Noordam, Vice President Development and Engineering ASML
- Prof. dr. Mark Golden, Institute of Physics, University of Amsterdam
The secretary of the ARCNL Governing Board is Miriam Roelofs, LL.M.
Back to our mission